This website is owned and operated by London Bronze Ltd. We are registered in England under registration number 07739931
Our principal place of business is at :
London Bronze Ltd
Essex, RM8 1QE
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to: email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)208 593 0212.
1. Make a contract with us
- Note that we only sell to addresses within the UK mainland. If you wish to order from overseas, please contact via email or phone to discuss further.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order and that it is being processed.
- Once we have accepted and processed your order we will email you again to confirm that your order is complete and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- You will not receive an email confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
2. How to place an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases (SSL). You can pay for your order using credit cards only direct from our site. (payments are processed via PayPal).
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and exclusive of VAT.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is dispatched we will notify you of the dispatch date via email, which will include method of dispatch and any tracking information.
3. Delivery and Carriage charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched within 2-3 working days and any dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We will deliver the goods to the delivery address as specified at the time of ordering.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
4. Cancellation and returns
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel : Sample pieces of material that have been patinated with a coloured finish (these items are clearly marked as non-returnable on the product page) or any items which have been personalized or modified to your specification.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please email, fax or write to us.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may not return any goods that have been installed unless they are faulty.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights -? for example, if goods are faulty, not as described or not fit for purpose.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
6. Use of website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
7. Site uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
8. Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
9. Law and jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.